Last modified: January 6, 2020
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. (In these terms, “we” or “us” refers to Oh Deer Inc., and “you” and “your” refer to the user/viewer of this website.)
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.oh-deer.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by contacting us at the address below under “Contact information”.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out contacting us at the address below under “Contact information”. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see “Your California privacy rights” for more information.
Third Party Services
Your California privacy rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights relating to collection, use, and sharing of their personal information for companies that do a minimum amount of business in or with California residents.
We do not meet the minimum necessary requirements to be subject to the CCPA. However, we also do not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale if required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow us to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may also send your request to us by contacting us at the address below under “Accessing and Correcting your Information”.
Separate from the CCPA, California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you request such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed below.
This web site is hosted in the United States and subject to laws of the United States. If you are visiting our web site from outside the United States, you are transferring your personal identifiable data into the United States when you voluntarily submit your personal identifiable information. Many regions, such as the European Union, have data collection protections that differ from U.S. law.
We do not direct our marketing efforts to residents of the European Union nor do we have any establishment or business activities in the European Union. While we are not subject to laws of the European Union, we will make reasonable efforts to provide you with information about your personally identifiable information held by us, to allow you to verify that the information is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it, and to correct or remove any information that is incorrect, or opt-out of collecting or storing that information. To request opt-out, review, modification or removal of personal data, you should submit a written request to us at the address below. Our compliance with the foregoing may be limited by the need to retain information for legal or other compliance purposes. You should be aware that your decision to opt-out, modify or remove your personal data may mean we can no longer provide you with goods or services.
Children under the age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the address below under “Contact information”
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see “Your California privacy rights” for more information.
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at the address below under “Contact information” to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You can contact us at: email@example.com or via our toll-free number: (888) 643-3378